The Ludo game begins with four tokens in the starting box for each player. Each player has a dice rolled in turns during the game. When a 6 is rolled on the dice, the player’s token will be put on the starting point. The main objective of the game is to take all 4 tokens within the HOME field.
– Only if the die rolled is a 6, token will start to move.
– Each player has a turn-wise opportunity to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they’ll have another opportunity to roll the dice again.
– To win the game, all the tokens should reach in the home of the board.
– Token moves clockwise based on the number of dice rolled.
– Knocking out the other token will give you an additional opportunity to roll the dice again.
– Coins required to play Ludo
– Spin the wheel and earn coins to play Ludo
– Single Player – Play with the computer.
– Local Multiplayer – Invite your friends and family and play with them.
– Play with 2-4 online players.
– 3 Free spins for each player initially
– Spin the wheel and get more coins to play game
We hope you’ll enjoy playing Ludo.
Please give us your feedback, and we will try to enhance the performance of the game as per your requirements.