Ludo is played from decades In mahabharata the actual game played first, there was pandwas played Ludo game with Kawarwas It is a famous story of Ludo game. At that time this game is mentioned with the name kanche or dayam or and kawadi
Play your favorite ludo in fast mode as like 20-20 cricket format. Whenever you have short free time you can play this game with your friends and computer player.
1. Classic sleek design of board.
2. No eye strain while playing game.
2. Multiplayer in the same device (2,3,4 player)
3. Auto move tokans
4. Play against CPU
5. Just 25 mb of package size, Lightweight and fast.
6. Play with device players or with human players
7. Token shows remaining numbers required to reach the destination
8. LAN game on Wi-Fi connection is an upcoming feature
9. computer player is an upcoming feature
10. Shesh Ludo added
11. Ludo with no eye strain design
As like Ludo Player must move all his four tokens to destination zone which is located at the center of the grid before other players.
The game and its variants are popular in many countries and under various names.
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t’arrabbiare (Italy),
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da’ ngu’a (‘Vietnam’)
Fei Xing Qi’ (China)
Fia med knuff (Sweden)
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine)