Ludo is fun to play a multiplayer board game that can be played between 2, 3 or 4 players. It is the most popular and fun game to play with family and friends. Ludo is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls and strategical gameplay. This interesting 2D Ludo game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time.
How the Ludo game works:
Ludo game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
Basic rules of Ludo game:
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.