Description of Ludo Lezend
Ludo Lezend Game has the longest history for dice game and board game. Ludo game is classic multiplayer board game played by 2 players and 4 players all around the world. Ludo game winning requires both skill and luck. Ludo game is widely played by all age groups, kids, young and adult. Ludo game is the king of all childhood board games. Play this Ludo Lezend online game and win & Live like Legend.
LUDO LEZEND MODES
ONLINE: Play online Ludo game with 2 or 4 people around the world. No matter where you are, challenge them and enjoy the most interesting online ludo games.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS: We got special private room for you, invite your friends, Facebook friends and family members with private room ID into game private room then challenge them to play ludo online together.
CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS: Chat with short Messages with pre-text and with Emojis with your online opponents while you are playing ludo
BOARD GAMES: Our Ludo game is an Addictive and interesting board puzzle game
LUDO LEZEND FEATURES:
• Play online ludo game in 2 player, 4 player modes and Private Room.
• Play online Classic mode, Quick mode, Master mode.
• Roll first after a 6, and then select tokens to apply the rolls to
• Chat and make friends.
• Get lucky daily with a daily spin wheel.
• Earn coins by winning ludo games.
• Watch a rewarded video to reward you with FREE 250 coins.
• Looking the more you win, the more you earn.
• Login and Play with Facebook Login credentials or Play as a Guest.
• Invite your friends, Facebook friends and family members to game private room
• Play with worldwide players and make them your friends.
RULES OF LUDO LEZEND GAME
Players take turns to roll the fun dice game in ludo game. A player will have to roll a 6 before he or she is able to navigate a colored piece from its starting point to the starting square in Ludo Lezend. After that, in each of the subsequent turns the player navigates a piece forward for one to six squares as indicated by the dice roll in ludo game.
When a 6 is rolled, the player may choose to advance a token already in play Ludo Lezend online or may enter another staged token to its starting square. Rolling a 6 earns the player an additional or "bonus" roll in that turn. If the bonus roll results in a 6 again, the player earns an additional bonus roll in ludo games.
When a piece has navigated the Ludo Lezend – ludo board, it proceeds up the home column. A piece can only be moved onto the home by an exact roll, If you move all of 4 tokens to home and will be the winner of ludo game!