Description of Red Card Meal Plan for Madison, WI Students
The Red Card Meal Plan is a prepaid dining and discount app that allows students to buy groceries at Fresh Madison Market and pay for meals at an always-expanding list of over 100 close-to-campus, student-favorite locations in Madison including Chipotle, Starbucks, Ian's Pizza, Potbelly, Five Guys and many more. Students select their food, scan the barcode on the Red Card app, and the exact amount is deducted from their account. You can start a Red Card Meal Plan with any dollar amount, and balances carry over from semester to semester, year to year— so there are never any wasted dollars.
The Red Card app also allows you to:
– Earn exclusive Rewards that are earned by eating at your favorite restaurants
– Redeem exclusive Red Card coupons
– Order food online from EatStreet
– Find out about the latest Red Card specials & news
– See an always up-to-date balance
– See an always up-to-date restaurant list
Not already a Red Card Meal Plan member? Sign-up at www.redcardmealplan.com.