Ludo classic is a classic chess board puzzle game.
The rules are simple and addicting. Four colors can be selected, roll the dice to start the game. Although it takes some luck, winning is more dependent on a wise strategy. The game can be played between 2 and 4 players, and you can choose to fight with a computer or a friend. You can enjoy this classic game with friends or family anytime.
Ludo games date back to the 6th century in India and are a court game called parchisi. It’s also similar to Spanish board games. Ludo became popular now available on Android phones and has been improved.
how to play:
1. Each player needs to roll the dice to start the game
2. You need the number 6 to place the piece on the starting point and start moving it.
3. Roll the dice clockwise and in sequence, then roll again when the number is 6.
4. Chess pieces also move clockwise. When you move all 4 pieces to the center of the same color, you win.
5. When pieces of different colors move to the same space, the pieces that arrive first are eliminated
6. When you have destroyed your opponent’s pieces, you can roll the dice again
– Classic and interesting Ludo game
– You can choose 2-4 people to fight
– Play without internet connection without WiFi
– You can play with friends and family
– It’s hard to fight computers
– The game is completely free and there is no time limit