Pedometer GPS Sport is a lightweight and easy-to-handle, for hiking, running or biking.
You can use either the metric or imperial system, has a low resource consumption makes the battery last longer. In addition it also works in the background, allowing data to continue to acquire for example during a call or while running another application.
Save routes on the SD card, and every time a route is continuous, draw it in a different color, allowing for example to differentiate the way for the return.
– Voice notification pace per km or mi (only in Spanish and English)
– Current speed, average and maximum
– Distance traveled.
– Total time, in motion and stationary.
– Average passage time per km
– Time to travel a km and difference with the previous km
– Normal map view, satellite, hybrid, and terrain, and 3D
– Graphics altitude and speed.
– Voice warnings previously established goals, such as distance, calories burned or running time.
And share your email routes, screen capture, or exporting your routes to GPX (OpenStreetMap) and KML (Google Earth).
It also boasts a handy calculator to find the BMI and find out if your weight is appropriate.
***** IMPORTANT NOTE *****
In some phones the application does NOT work in the background by default, it is NOT an application failure.
Some manufacturers include battery-saving modes that disable GPS when the screen is turned off and the application goes into the background.
On Huawei models (Steps may vary depending on model and version of Android):
3 Energy saving
4 Power plan: Normal, or search for “Protected applications”
5 Select app Sport GPS pedometer (settings for this application will open)
6 Activate the option: Run with screen off.
On Sony Xperia models (The steps may vary depending on the model and version of Android):
2 Power Management
3 Turn off the “STAMINA Mode”, or access App. Active in standby mode, and remove “Sport Pedometer” from the list of applications that will use the “STAMINA”